Sunday, November 13, 2011

Previews and More Random Musings

I promise we will be blogging some more this week! I had big plans for the weekend for catching up on lots of stuff -- a long chat with The Housewife, long run, errands, housework, craft projects, blog (!) etc. -- but I couldn't get to all of my "To Do" items. 

So...I thought I would just give a sneak peak for some upcoming posts. I am sure you are just dying to see what will come next.   I truly have good intentions every evening to sit down and write the blog I have in my head but I plop into bed with my laptop only to log onto Pinterest and lose 1 hour of my life or more. 

 {Upcoming!}

-Great things about being "single". I know I joke and talk about finding "the one" a lot but if you have been reading the other parts of our blog I obviously have a full, happy life filled with other stuff.  It's time to remind the general public of the good life. 

-Pinterest Inspirations and recent small home projects

-You can also expect a few more Marathon themed posts in the next few weeks.  I am so consumed by this and also tired of training that I realized today I haven't even stalked great restaurants try or started imaging what I will wear while I am out in Vegas! It's shameful, really. 

-I am sure we will squeeze a Thanksgiving moment or two in as well.  


Also, Friday night I randomly started watching Pride and Prejudice and forgot how beautiful some of the moments are for this remake...sigh. Don't you just love these two? And the quotes. Gorg. 




"You must allow me to tell you how ardently I admire and love you." 

Jane Austen 



Ok, thanks for checking in and reading my lame post. 

Love you. Mean it. 

~Tired and Lazy Single Gal~

No comments:

Post a Comment