Sunday, June 5, 2011

I believe in Chuck and Blair 4 Ever

I had such an awesome weekend that I would be sad that tomorrow is Monday, except my our birthday is on Tuesday so Monday is okay with me this week. 


Among other awesome things, I FINALLY took the time to catch up on the last 5 or so Gossip Girl episodes on my DVR.   Best.Show.Ever. Even though I feel like a teeny bopper watching it. And lusting after Ed Westwick.  I always ache to go back to New York after drowning myself in more than 1 episode of this show--love the city shots so much! Can't wait until next season.

p.s. I really kind of want to make any of these my screen saver at work. But I think that's probably pretty unprofessional.  And Blair Waldorf would never do that at W. 







Love you. Mean it. 

~the single gal~

No comments:

Post a Comment