Thursday, November 3, 2011

Thursday Musings on Man-Pillows

Sometimes when I am cruising the "world wide web" there are images I come across that  immediately make quite an impression on my soul.  While many on Pinterest found this image to be quite humorous I wondered when I saw it for myself if I was staring into my not-so-distant future. 


Looks fairly harmless and easy to use, right?



Except even Headless Pillow Guy appears to be coping a feel...


I will obviously need to find some brothers/sisters for Hogan before I resort to buying stuffed man-pillows.  Nonetheless, I guess both options are significantly less frightening than going back to online dating.   


Then again...

Large Stuffed Man Pillow -- $20 on overstock.com

No backtalk or heartache -- priceless. 



Thanks for reading my random Thursday musings. 

~the single gal~



No comments:

Post a Comment