Sunday, September 8, 2013

{i know that guacamole is extra}

even though we played a great game, it's safe to say that nail-biting football game yesterday with the Dawgs did me in.  i watched with The Housewife at her place after doing some major chores yesterday.  so we will do an "easy" post today.  and also remind everyone that it's great to be a georgia bulldawg. 

happy sunday. 



{this shirt speaks to me on many different levels. i kind of love it.}

seriously though, i know guac is extra. 


found here


summer is leaving. vacation is over.  my half-marathon is october 20th.  time to grind.  3 Putt has really been watching what he eats which is making me look like a real fatty when I continually ask him to take me to the Krispy Kreme drive thru for dessert after a dinner date.  especially when he declines to indulge in glazed, Krispy Kreme goodness with me. 

{working on better food for the remainder of 2013.}




~the single gal~


1 comment:

  1. Love that shirt and love reading your posts. Always good for a laugh! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete