Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Wedding Wednesday...Sort Of...

I just felt like I had to do one of these because hey -- we are almost out of time.  A few weeks ago I was feeling really wound up about finalizing our last few items but a legit calm has descended upon me. I'm seriously just not that stressed about any of it at this point.  I really credit this to us sticking with a small, simple, event.  This is when everything pays off because the only other items I have on my list are really easy -- like stuffing favors while I watch the SEC Championship game this Saturday. Oh, and shout out to Amazon for all my last minute needs. They have everything.

Matt and I are winding down -- even though the wedding is next Saturday his parents will arrive on Monday followed by his sister and brother-in-law Wednesday night.  So we have planned some fun dates this weekend and I'm going to do my best to relax and prepare for guests.  Oh -- and pick up my wedding dress since they are steaming it this week.  

I wanted to write more...but I'm exhausted! This was really just a wow-I-can't-believe-I'm-prepped-and-not-popping-xanax post. 

No comments:

Post a Comment