Monday, December 1, 2014

Little Things for Monday

Mostly this weekend I was thankful for time at home, for having a home to decorate for Christmas, the simple pleasures of book, my sweet dogs, laughing with Matt. Here are a few things that caught my eye -- we will go with some pretty light fare for Monday after a holiday weekend. 

I found a link to the cutest video -- and I don't even really like videos.  However, the New York Times treated some second graders to a tasting menu at a Michelin star restaurant and I got really sucked in.  It's long -- but worth the time. 



I don't know why I am seemingly obsessed with the color red lately but these pants are in my head and they won't leave...





The wedding is close. Less than two weeks.  (!!!!!!)  When I start to get worried about small details I want this to be my mantra: 



See -- short and sweet.  I've got 5% battery power and my charger is so far away I'm not getting up to drag it over. 

Happy Monday! 

~the engaged gal~

No comments:

Post a Comment