Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Winding Down

I use the phrase "winding down" loosely because I'm not sure this household ever winds down....more like wine down. In the Single Gal's absence I will say the wedding was beautiful and wonderful, in case you were wondering. She can fill you in on the rest. 

There are so many cookies in my house right now and I cannot stop eating them. Whoopsies. 

I just finished my Christmas shopping and nay a gift wrapped at this point. 

My Christmas present was expediting myself a new passport so I can meet up with Turtle on his trip to London in January. A four day trip to London. Pray for the kids when I get home because I *may* be a little bitchy if I'm jet lagged. Also, what did people do without cell phones because I have to get myself to The Waldorf and wait for him to arrive from some fancy chateau where he is staying prior. 

The twins are really just not there with the Santa Clause concept. Let's hope they don't expect to wake up to new toys in the living room every morning. Lord help me if they fight over everything. I'll take it straight to Goodwill. 

It's pretty rainy and cold here in Atlanta. I'll pretend I'm not about to get in my pajamas at 2:30 in the afternoon. I need to bake some banana bread and wrap gifts once the kids go to bed. 

I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas. Bring on the red wine, champagne and cheese plates. 

Xoxo
The Housewife 

No comments:

Post a Comment