Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Dog Lady

Hi, I'm the Single Gal and I'm obsessed with my dog. But I'm sure you knew that.  Anyway, I scheduled a small family portrait session for myself and Sweet Hogan a few months ago and we had our shoot a little over a week ago and I have been dying for the proofs.  Seriously.  I thought I would die before I saw them.  I tried to show some of them to Hogan on my computer when I got home but he still just likes to do "dog stuff" like play with Nasty Squirrel.   And, I don't think he was cut out to be a model because poor guy slept for the entire afternoon once we got back from our adventure in photography.

Love and Sunshine


Our photographer was the lovely and talented Kaylan and she is based out of Atlanta.  She is super organized, totally nice, and gorgeous.  She was so nice to put up with my dog-lady self before I even had my morning coffee. 

View here website {here}.  Stalk her fun {blog} like I do. "Like" her page on Facebook.  Check out all of her lovely work.  Hire her for goodness sake!

You can find lots of our proofs on her blog from {our session}, and I will leave you with a few of my favorites, even though I love them all.


That's right, Hogan can do "Blue Steel". 



Besties.







~black and white~
<3











Happy Tuesday Y'all! It's a bit gray in Georgia this week but I hope you find sunshine, love, and happiness in something before the week is over. 

~the single gal~

No comments:

Post a Comment