Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all of our readers/people who find our blog by accident! I must have been a good Single Gal this year because Santa and his helpers were so kind to me! As always, the best part is having so many friends and family to see and visit with this holiday season and all year round.  While I am tired of eating and drinking until I am stuffed every weekend, I am lucky to always have food on my table and if not, then food on someone else's table and a standing invitation to stop in for a bite. 

Today it's been completely rainy and gross but hopefully it will let up for a nice Christmas walk for Hogan since it's our very first Christmas together.  We had a wonderful breakfast with Kay Woww today and we were happy to hear that The Situation's surgery went well and they were releasing him from the hospital today.  We missed him last night at our Christmas Eve celebration.  Let's all send some extra thoughts and prayers to him over the next few weeks. 

And, in case you needed an extra delight today, I received a special gift in this morning's email with this photo-shopped angel attached.    



Love you. Mean it. 
~the Single Gal~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment