Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Fifteen Months

The Single Gal has been keeping up this charade and I think she might murder me if I don't blog. I just haven't felt like doing much lately.....more on that later (maybe). This was a big month around here because #1 is 15 months old now and it's also the one year anniversary of me quitting the old ball and chain of what I used to call my job. Best.thing.ever. Except that I don't get to see the Single Gal everyday. Total sads there.



Obviously it hasn't been all picnics and peaches but still one of the best decisions I made. Each to their own but this is what works for us, for me and for this family. I am here for all of the giggles and hugs. I didn't miss first steps, rolling over or crawling. I don't have to drag her out of bed at a ridiculous time in the morning just for me to go to work. I get to cloth diaper.  AND I got to train for a marathon. I mean, whoa I was able to do something for myself.

Sure, sometimes the days are a little long.....but that's okay. Then you get to worry about noticing a house plant leaf which suspiciously looks like a little mouth took a bite of it. People don't keep poisonous house plants do they? This plant was K-Woww's and is almost as old as me. Guess I would have known by now? I'll leave you with exhibit A.

No comments:

Post a Comment