Friday, June 27, 2014

Friday Five: Fourth of July

Every year the Fourth of July comes and I feel that I'm lacking enough Americana in my wardrobe, the the kids too. Some fun things I've seen. 

via

1. Freshly Picked Moccasins in Born in The USA
The twins will be getting some of these adorable moccasins in a different color in the fall for sure. I think about them all the time, especially when the rip their toes out of their SunSan Sandals all the damn time. 

via
2. Kendra Scott Rayne Necklace in Cobalt
I have this in white and I love it. Perfect way to add something special to your barbecue outfits. 

via
This is on sale for 50% off right now. This picture is very blurry for some reason so I linked this up above. I should really just go buy this right now I like it so much. 




4. Hilfiger ASOS American Flag Tank
Sadly, sold out. This was my favorite and why you should always plan ahead for your patriotic holidays. I'm sure the World Cup has something to do with this out of stock business too. This is what I should be wearing, with cutoffs, because all I will be doing is running around after little people sweating to death. 

via
5. Cotton Snaps The President
I just got some of these in a different pattern. These could be cool for your man to wear. 

Hope you are all making fabulous and fun Fourth plans! Turtle will be running the Peachtree Road Race on Friday....you know, in one of those fast groups that go out right behind the Elite runners. He will be heading down with his sister and brother-in-law. I suppose I'll just stay home with the rug rats and make pancakes and watch it on TV. 

The Housewife

No comments:

Post a Comment