Monday, June 9, 2014

Monday Obsessions

Happy Monday! I guess things got busy, huh? I know -- we are all busy. I totally believe it! I feel like I have been taking some relaxation time because June is going to be an incredibly busy month.  The last few weekends have been a perfect balance of keeping things in order at the house and relaxation.  Dad put the boat back in so we have had some lake time, my neighborhood pool is open, it feels great in the evening for dog walks and patio sitting.  I just haven't been on my computer that much.   Anyway - on to obsessions.  We have tons but I'll only bore you with a few. 

I've been pretty good about shopping lately (and will for the rest of June because HEY THE AC BROKE) but I made a return to GAP (because HEY WHITE JEGGINGS WERE A NO GO) and ended up with this beaut.  She is super on sale.  Size down.  

J.Crew Arrow Print Shift Dress $79.99
enter code TODAYONLY for an extra 40% at checkout



//buy here//


Completely devoured this book last week. I'm a YA junkie.  Not even afraid.  I grabbed my copy at the library but you can get this here



I wanted to save the best for last -- 3 Putt surprised me with my 3rd wedding band this weekend for my birthday.  It's stunning and I love it and I love his surprises.  I cannot wait to get married and complete the set when we exchange our vows.  


Jeff Cooper Lily Eternity Band. 

If you are in Atlanta and are looking for anything special and of great quality please go see The Solomon Brothers in Tower Place.  They have treated us so well! (Not sponsored, I just love them.)


Love you. Mean it. 

~the engaged gal~


No comments:

Post a Comment