Friday, September 12, 2014

Five on Friday

Ah! I'm so happy I'm squeezing in a Five on Friday post! 

1. I'm still happy to report that work is going really, really well.  I'm not an expert at anything yet.  It's all still really challenging -- but I love my office and what we do and all the wonderful people I work with.  I feel so lucky to have all these feelings.  

2.  The Housewife and I are happily training for the Thanksgiving Day Half Marathon! It feels SO good to be running and I've been really devoted to my mileage.  I ran 48 miles in August and hope to run even more in September -- but we have an off week for a long run so it may even out.   My running fitness is really coming back -- hopefully one day soon we can run on some cooler days. 

3.  The stuffings/insides of our wedding invitations came today from Wedding Paper Divas. I'm really excited about them! I can't resist sharing the beautiful suite we used! "Gilded Romance". I definitely can't wait to see the actual invites in person on Tuesday! 



4.  I'm happy to report that I've actually made a real effort at not shopping.  I'm working to get at least into October without buying anything.  The wedding is getting super close (just about 90 days out) and we need all our pennies.  Especially for my London min-moon blow out.  

5.  I spend a lot of time working on my library hold/request list.  Today I got a notice that a book I've wanted to read forever was waiting for me at the hold desk! What a great day! 


Happy weekend! 

~the engaged gal~

No comments:

Post a Comment