Friday, September 19, 2014

Friday Five



Happy Friday! We made it through another week (and another week of me not blogging).  I am really working towards better time management.  I know, I promise this every time.  But I feel like I'm getting back into the swing of life. The pending arrival of fall has me inspired.  I hope you all had a lovely week!

1. I know I gushed about our wedding invites but hey I'm lazy and waited until the last minute so I didn't exactly order a sample from Wedding Paper Divas so I was a bit nervous about how the gold border would turn out on the invite...sometimes gold can look a bit chintzy to me.  

2.  Matt and I were walking the dogs Labor Day weekend in the neighborhood and went by a yard sale and I found 2 wing back chairs that were $40 for the pair.  They have a wonderful shape and were in great condition - minus their mustard yellow corduroy upholstery.  Last Sunday I went to Joann's and I was able to get 16 yards of fabric on sale for $150 (If you have never looked at fabric before you won't know that's a steal -- but it really is!)!  I have to wait a few weeks for the rest of my order to come in but I cannot wait to send them to be recovered.  

3.  We are having our wedding shower this weekend! I'm so happy to spend some quality time celebrating with family and friends!!! 

4.  I'm dying over these boots.  I needed a short black pair for this upcoming fall season and these Loeffner Randall rain boots seem so versatile and like I could wear them even when it isn't raining.  They would be PERFECT for our London/Scotland trip at the end of the year!!! 


5.  I feel like September has been a magical month of checking a lot of things off my wedding "to-do" list.  It makes me happy and way less stressed.  I need to keep up my momentum! 

No comments:

Post a Comment