Monday, September 8, 2014

Monday Obsessions

Oh hey there! I'm trying to crawl back from the dead.  For real.  The job really is starting to feel "normal" even if a lot of my day to day still seems really challenging and hard because things just don't come very naturally to me yet.  I really miss blogging and sharing with y'all and now that I've finally crossed some more stuff off of the list for one of the smallest weddings ever I think I can resurface.  

I figured we could start with some obsessions! I recently made myself revamp some of my makeup bag after holding off for what seemed like forever and I'm super pleased with two new things I am trying. 




I'm super picky about my foundation because I need full coverage.  I've been getting by with some Revlon items and liked those okay -- but I was ready to bite the bullet for something better.  However, as I was looking at my basket and thinking of my budget I did a quick grab for this Sephora 10 Hour Wear Perfection Foundation.  I have to say -- I am SUPER impressed.  Definitely the coverage I want, a ton of colors, and lasts pretty much all day.  And for only $20 I may be a customer for life. 


In my heart I really wanted to also get some Laura Mercier illuminating tinted moisturizer but damn it's $43.  I wish I had it.  I do.  And I was going to buy it anyway but then I saw this illuminizer.  I'm really pleased with this also and it's only $28.  It gives a really nice glow.  I have mixed with my foundation and used alone.  




The last few weeks have also been awesome because Outlander finally started on Starz.  I've read the book and was so excited to see how this show turned out.  I have not been disappointed at all.  It's actually nice to watch some tv again! I never make time for tv during the week.  #claireandjamieforever




My parents got me an initial necklace for my birthday like this and I can't stop wearing it.  I feel like everyone else needs one now, too.  Especially for $38.  


Since it's been so long since I have blogged I could probably keep going but I won't.  I've missed my little special outlet here.  I hope you all have a wonderful week! 

~the engaged gal~

No comments:

Post a Comment