Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Wedding Wednesday

Is it too late for Wedding Wednesday? I know I'm almost out of time! I had a weird day and I feel a little sick.  I am not sure what is going on -- but it needs to go away. I decided to skip the gym tonight, take the dogs to the park with Matt, and eat lots of Thai food and Twizzler bites.  (Note, the sugar did not help my headache.) 

I feel like I'm really down to some fun details now.  The only thing I'm a bit worried about is hair and make-up but I'm hoping a good trial run will make me feel better.  I have been cruising cake toppers this week! They are cute and they make me smile.  

I had no idea there were so many different things out there.  Here are some that I thought were...um...interesting and some that I really love. 


Buck and Doe - this one is sold out but more from the Esty shop here if this floats your boat. 


Here are some cute, modern people for the comic lovers. 


These guys are sold but more from this Etsy shop here


Really liked the ones from Better Off Wed on Etsy, too! 



Something simple...


You knew this one was coming! Pugs!  Too bad it's $125. (really?!)



I'm taking votes! Happy Wednesday! 

~the engaged gal~

No comments:

Post a Comment