Monday, November 3, 2014

Monday Obsessions


Happy Monday, all! I hope you had a great weekend! Last week was not very productive other than doing a lot of work at the office but I think I just needed a break from house cleaning, exercise, laundry and My Fitness Pal.  Granted, the house was a disaster all week which doesn't necessarily relax me -- but some days you have to step back for a greater problem I guess.  The weekend was equally relaxing aside from getting prepped and ready for an organized week so here we are! 

JCrew Oversized Stripe Turtleneck $55

I love so much about this tee.  It had really high reviews -- but I always question the length and drape on a lot of JCrew stuff because I'm so tall yet also small across the shoulders.  I ordered a Medium - mainly because I've been trying for some slouchy-ness in all the things I have ordered lately.  I really like the medium -- but I kind of want to try the black one in a small. Just to see. This shirt so far is extremely comfortable, not too thin, a great length and a great price point (I got mine 25% off). 


buy here


I got my friends this as part of their hostess gift for my Bachelorette party -- but I really feel like I should have gotten one for myself, too.  All our travel mugs here have seen better days and this $14.00 mug from Shop Ban.do is super cute.  

buy here 


I don't know if I'll be able to afford it but because it was so damn cold this weekend I got really obsessed with wanting this sweater.  But the Old Navy lookalike is probably more of what I can afford these days.  Also, apparently I have a thing for turtlenecks this year. 




What are you wearing to stay warm?


~the engaged gal~

No comments:

Post a Comment