Monday, March 16, 2015

Monday Inspiration

I didn't want to get too heavy on a Monday but I came across this article in the Washington Post this weekend and it really resonated with me.  I have been working a lot and in between progress and feeling discouraged at never ending emails I really enjoyed this article.  



{via linked article}


Lillian Cunningham interviews University of Houston professor Brene Brown (they also link some of her Ted Talks...must look into these also) about vulnerability in the workplace.  Really thought this was a great read for my Monday and wanted to share. 


Here is the link to her Ted Talk  on Vulnerability in the Workplace that I promise myself I will listen to at some point this week. 

Thoughts? Anyone else feel like they can never get it all done? 

~the married gal~


No comments:

Post a Comment