Sunday, March 8, 2015

Wedding Photos (finally)

File me under "Worst Bride Ever" but seriously get married right around Christmas and tell me what you have time for once January hits. I didn't want to inundate you but I did want to share some pictures from our special day -- do today we start with "getting ready"! 

All photos taken by Marissa Havens Photography


Dress is Allure - from the Romance collection.  I purchased the gown from Anya Bridal in Atlanta. 



Wedding flowers by boukates


My younger sister didn't make it to the "get ready" party but we have some good pics later. Promise. 








Thanks for stopping by! I'll try to keep the rest of the photo posts a decent length.  Next up - First Look + Family pictures in the park. 

~the married gal~






No comments:

Post a Comment