Wednesday, March 4, 2015

This and That

Wedensday -- how did I get here already? Work has been flying by since I got a new client assigned late Monday and Matt has left town for a boys trip -- but not before I made him renew his Netflix account so that I can watch House of Cards this weekend.  I have been feeling good and back in the routine of working out but today I skipped the gym and came home to just walk in the neighborhood and be outside because ohmygoditwasaglorious 70 degrees! 

I have been on a serious eBay shopping kick lately...but I have found 2 really killer deals by bidding on some JCrew suiting for work -- and then found a fun blouse today.  My suit dresses were about $30 each.  I felt like I stole them! 

This is the one I got today! 



I tried a sample in my makeup drawer this weekend -- Kate Somerville ExfoliKate Intensive Exfoliating Treatment.  It's a two minute mask that you wear and massage into your skin and then rinse.  I actually really felt like after one use I could see a difference in my skin.  My face looked and felt fresh and had a hint of a glow.  I'm thinking of ordering the small tube to try -- its $22 at Sephora.  Warning -- if you have sensitive skin pass this up.  It's really strong stuff and can burn a bit. 



Lately I have been incredibly obsessed with Amy's Organic Taquitos.  They are frozen and you put them in the oven for 12 minutes -- plenty of time to pour your wine and get out your accoutrements -- and dinner is served.  Clearly since Matt is out of town I will be disposing of a lot of our stash the rest of this week.  Now if only I can find time to read...


Other than that I'm trying to work up some decent posts for you guys -- some wedding photos, my chair recovering project, a review of my first year at my new job, and 3 months of marriage (ha). 

What are you guys up to this week? 

~the married gal~


No comments:

Post a Comment