Monday, February 20, 2012

Monday Obsession: Dry Bar

Recently I have been talking with some of my girlfriends about wanting to try Dry Bar since they have been open in Atlanta.  I mean, what's not to love about a $35 blow out??! I also recently saw that Atlanta blogger Clemson Girl and the Coach also went as well.  Her blog is super cute and so is she so I was definitely sold.  

I finally  got together with one of my besties, Elise and we both scheduled appointments since we were long overdue for one of our 6 hour Sunday brunch/shopping dates.  Y'all -- Dry Bar did not disappoint! I had a wonderful mimosa (they even know how to make them right--lots of champagne and a splash of OJ), got my hair did, and chatted with Elise while chick flicks were playing on a TV. They have a menu of different hairstyles (!) to choose from and the service was fabulous! 








They only sad part is that it had basically been raining in Atlanta for well over 24 hours by the time I arrived and the bad weather wasn't slated to let up anytime soon.  So, since my hair isn't super at holding any curl on a good day a lot of my "Miss America" look disappeared by the time I even drove to Phipps Plaza for lunch/the Tory Burch President's Day sale.  Le sigh.  But, I guess it's a great excuse to go back! 


Love you. Mean it. 
~the single gal~

No comments:

Post a Comment