Monday, May 14, 2012

Monday Obsessions: Canon Rebel T3i

I hope all of the Mother's out there had fabulous weekends. I know I have. Turtle has been spoiling me rotten and I'm seriously sad to see this holiday go. As you can tell from The Single Gal's post we enjoy celebrating Mother's Day and it is near and dear to our hearts in many ways. Turtle came through big this year. He got me a DSLR camera that I have been drooling about having for a few years.




I have been playing with it (off of auto mode people) for the last two hours. It's definitely love. Like I might sleep with it tonight on a pillow next to me. I'll be glad to post some of my super random pics soon. I just need to get some of the software uploaded to the computer. Little A, if you're reading this I'm sure I'll be a fully functional photographer by your wedding day. I kid, I kid. I promise to be around more this week. What are y'all obsessing with right now?

 The Housewife

No comments:

Post a Comment