Monday, August 27, 2012

Monday Obsessions: The Perfect Blouse

Happy Monday, friends! I was racking my brain to think of something for this post all night and then I started to drift into online shopping mode and I realized that I had something after all.  I was able to snag a Lilly Pulitzer Elsa Pintuck Blouse a few weeks ago on RueLaLa.  And now that I have it I really just want to wear it every day.  {We won't talk about how I already have to take my white blouse to the cleaners and beg my lady to see if see can get NARS Dragon Girl (!!!!) velvet matte lip pencil out of it. FML.}

I want one in every color.  I take that back. I need  one in every color.  I tuck it in skirts and I love it.  I wear it with jeans and I love it that way, too.  I want to wear them all winter and throw different chunky cardigans over them.  Or wear them with shorts in the springtime.  

Lilly Pulitzer Elsa Pintuck Blouse

The one I purchased was white.  But they come in all different colors and even gorgeous Lilly prints.  They are pretty true to size but may be a little on the small side -- I wear a medium.  Y'all don't make fun of me because in my mind I look just like this girl when I throw mine on with my messy bun {don't kill the dream people}.  All she needs is Kendra Scott earrings to look like me. 

I am probably going to cave and get another soon.  But seriously it's one of the best basic blouses I have found.  And if you stalk RueLaLa and learn to speed shop and throw one in your bag as soon as the sale opens, they are very reasonably priced.  The plain ones run about $138 not on sale.  Kinda steep...I know.   But Lilly always has great sales so stalk, stalk, stalk!!! 


What are you guys obsessed with this week? I'm tired of hearing myself talk. 

Love you. Mean it. 
~the single gal~

No comments:

Post a Comment