Monday, August 13, 2012

Monday Obsessions: Random Things

I was at Home Depot for some nursery project supplies when I glanced up at the mirror section and saw  this. It was love at first sight for $34.97. I almost left it because they had three of them but you know how that goes. I'd never be able to find another one in the greater Atlanta area.......ever.

Martha Stewart Living Sunburst Mirror 26 x30


I got this lipstick back in June but I'm really in love with the everyday-ness of it. MAC Lustre Lipstick in Lovelorn.



I have not been too fond of much of anything maternity wise this time around but while I was perusing through Target I found these Liz Lange white jeans on sale for $11. I wish they were not so "boot cut" and more skinny but for $11 hard to pass up. I'm sure Turtle is glad I have something to wear other than Nike Tempo shorts and Gap Body maternity tanks.  And who knows, maybe I will try to make them skinnies via a pinterest tutorial myself. I'll let you know if I get all Project Runway.



Y'all have a great Monday. I have lots of nursery projects that need to be started around here but we are making some progress. Do I really only have 13 weeks left.........at the most? Yes. Scary to write that out.

The Housewife

2 comments:

  1. That mirror is gorgeous and what a steal! I've seen the same type in the hundreds!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I couldn't believe the price and how nice it looked. I definitely wasn't waiting around to come back to try to find that.

      Delete