Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Wedding Wednesday

I feel like after a month at the new job and coming up on our 6 month marker in June I should really get on top of some wedding items.  As small as our celebration is I am trying not to get behind on anything.  Again -- prior brides how did you do it all? 

Last weekend I finally reached out to a local florist recommended by a friend of mine that used her for her wedding.  I love how people are now requesting some Pinterest images for your inspiration. It's SO much easier for me to send a picture for an idea of what I want to visually guide her.  And then tell her to try to do a more cost effective version if she can.  I've been pleasantly surprised at all the winter wedding inspiration I have found -- even though I am hoping for one of those December days in the 60's...






//photo from alexa n events and will source bouquet//

As far as registering...we need to be thinking of that. I think I'm going to do that new-fangled online registry where you can link up a ton of stores so that I can have a more eccelctic and gathered collection of home items.  Have any of you used My Registry





As far as a honeymoon -- that's going to happen way later since we are paying for our own wedding. However, since we will be off to Scotland to celebrate with 3 Putt's family just after Christmas we will be taking about two days for ourselves and staying in London before heading up.   If any of you have any recommendations for the quickest trip ever please send them over! 

Love you. Mean it. 
~the single gal~

No comments:

Post a Comment