Friday, February 27, 2015

Friday Five

1. Cheese dip heals. But it also makes your pants really tight! I've at least gotten back on the workout train this week and have big weekend plans to finish strong. Matt has been super devoted to Orange Theory for the last two months and has totally shamed me by going to the gym all the time in cold weather -- but I am super proud of him! He looks fantastic! I however, do not. 

2. Finally got our snow and it wasn't as bad as we thought! Thank the good Lord. We had a precautionary office closing at noon that day and I was able to get into work by 9 with no problems. Maybe now February will really leave us. 

3. I can't stop making roasted veggies to put on couscous with a big dollop of Greek yogurt. It's my new fave. 


4. I have not been sleeping well at all the past month. I really need to figure out how to fix this. Nothing is working. Even Melatonin. 

5. I'm super glad it's Friday. This week has just felt off with crazy weather, working from home, and being busy at work. 


-the married gal-

No comments:

Post a Comment