Friday, March 23, 2012

Clutching Friday!

I have been dying for Friday to get here! I need more Fro-Yo and dinners with 3 Putt at Oak Street Cafe in my life and a little less work and nagging the GA Department of Revenue. 

Y'all I know I just got a new, super beautiful purse...but as I do more spring dating I realize that I also have some weddings and other events coming up this summer and I am needed a better purse option.  While I love {understatement of the year} my Tory Burch bag it's pretty much the size of luggage.  I really like that fact for work days and errands, but for the other stuff I am really dying for one of these fabulous envelope clutches! Finally they are making a clutch big enough for my main necessities! I might even be able to squeeze my Kindle in there {nerd alert}. 









And how cute is this for the summer?

I may be grabbing this one up sooner rather than later! Looks good for festivals, baseball games, & the beach to me. 






Happy Friday! Wishing you fun and lots of shopping this weekend. 

Love you. Mean it. 

~the single gal~

No comments:

Post a Comment