Monday, March 19, 2012

Monday Obsession: Sunshine & Kendra Scott

If any of y'all are in Georgia right now you know it actually already feels like summer.  The time has changed, the days are longer, and for some reason temps are in the 80's.  While I have really been resisting turning on the AC in March I have to admit there are many things I love about this time of year {even if it's already blazing hot}: 

1. The sun is basically out all the time. What's not to love about that? Sunshine = happiness.
2. Summer is just around the corner! This means that vacations and weekends on the lake are fast approaching. 
3. Sleeping with the windows open at night. 
4. Two Words -- Patio Drinking. 


And, if you are going to be participating in your share of patio drinking/dining, we all know you have to look good.  With summer coming and humidity on the rise I will most definitely be sporting a ponytail most of the time in this crazy Georgia heat.  With that said, I obviously needed some cute new earrings to wear with my summer dresses. 

I got these these Kendra Scott beauties this weekend.  

Ok,  I confess. TDH actually bought them for me {more on this later -- I will get a date re-cap up soon!}.  Swoon. 


My girlfriends and I are obsessed with her stuff right now.  These are my first pair and I adore them! 

Love you. Mean it. 
~the single gal~

No comments:

Post a Comment