Thursday, June 14, 2012

Daily Deal: Kabuki is a weird name for a makeup brush...

I am sure y'all know by now that I am basically an irresponsible spendthrift, but I do try to seek out some deals.  Ok...so I don't necessarily seek them out, but I did find this one all by myself. I've been dying for a Bobbi Brown Kabuki brush...but hey..I don't have $40 to spend on that.  Anyway, to my surprise I rolled by a Target brand one the other day for $5!  I was sold. I've been using it the past two days and while I am sure the expensive one has some additional perks, I am really pleased with the results.


I was going to try to link this up to Target but it just says the prices vary on the website. But you can find it in the Up & Up cosmetics section near all the nail stuff.  I'll let you know if it falls apart next week.

Go forth and save money!

Love you. Mean it.
~the single gal~

No comments:

Post a Comment