Monday, June 25, 2012

Monday Obsessions: Random Things



Are all of your friends watching it? Are you watching it? Turtle and I are big fans of this show on AE. In short, it is hysterical. I don't even know where to begin but it's very good television. Make sure you check it out. I can't wait for the second season to come on. Trust me, it's worth it. You can read Phil's Bio from AE here which some very interesting random facts.


Urban Decay Eyeshadow Scratch


The Single Gal has always been a huge fan of Urban Decay's eyeshadow and I finally got around to getting myself some. Even though Phil Robertson believes that women who wear too much make up must be hiding evil (or something to that affect) this is our go to brand. It stays on very well, especially if you use primer before applying it. The Single Gal usually defers to Sin but I decided to try out Scratch. I really like it. It was a little bit pinker than it appeared under the bright lights of Sephora but I am pleased with my choice.

Tervis Tumbler Glasses

Since it's summer and lots of people are spending as much time outside as they can- it's important to stay cool. It is certainly hot here in Georgia and what better way to hydrate than with a stylish and personalized Tervis Tumbler mug? These make great gifts for anyone. I believe that Tervis also offers a lifetime warranty on their glasses; you just have to mail them back in to them. They have great collegiate lines to carry them into fall while tailgating and cheering on your favs.


The Housewife

No comments:

Post a Comment