Friday, July 13, 2012

Friday Things

Something beautiful I've been listening to: 




Thinking of: 

Navy Walls for the half bath with a lighter ceiling color.



Because I can't live with dog hair showing on everything I currently own. 



Something I am happy about: 

Curtains are finally up in the kitchen.  I bought 3 panels of what I wanted from Target and had The Housewife sew part of the third to two of them so that I could make them much longer and hang them super high like you are supposed to if you want it to look fancy.  3 panels only cost me a total of $60! Many thanks to The Housewife. Without her sewing skills I'd be purchasing something much more expensive instead.  

Wishing you all a lovely Friday and a very fun weekend! I'm sure we have all earned one.



 I promise there are some good posts coming -- a review of brunch at Empire State South, my misadventures at a pub crawl coming up this weekend, and I am attending my first Atlanta Supper Club event at The Spence next Tuesday (seriously excited about this one).

Love you. Mean it.
~the single gal~

No comments:

Post a Comment