This is just to come full circle to the Gender Reveal party we are having Sunday. I am not trying to go overboard but it would be nice if I could pull off some small, fun and creative details as intimidating as googling images of "gender reveal party" turns out to be. My main project is a fabric bunting banner and I am using the tutorial from craftaholics anonymous.
|Fabric Bunting Banner|
I had some old fabric that I used for my "test" flags. I never said I was the brightest crayon in the box and anytime I am sewing something new I just take my time to think things through and then make my cuts/sew the seams, etc. #1 was not super cooperative with the nap schedule yesterday so I was only able to figure out the test product. I was able to make all my cuts and sew all the bunting flags last night. I just got some fat quarters from Joann's to go with my yellow/gray/black color scheme.
|finished bunting flags|
|Picked these up today!!|