Thursday, July 5, 2012

All The Women Who Independent, Throw Yo Hands Up At Me

{Thanks for that intro Beyonce} 

The Housewife will be ashamed of my lack of posts while she has been on vacation. But, I don't really have a lot to say about life this week (more on this later, I'm sure).  The 4th was a very quiet holiday for me.  I figured I may as well work since I have no PTO so even though I wanted to go to the beach with the fam it wasn't possible.  But, here are some shots from my 4th of July party of 1 + a fur ball. 

OOTD -- Peachtree Road Race shirt from '83 {thanks dad}

Out of work early = festive FroYo, calories be damned.
Just because it's a party of one doesn't mean you don't get dressed up and get out your pink koozie.  It does however, allow one to party barefoot.

Sparklers are the best, are they not? 
Hogan is straight exhausted from being so independent. Note - he is NOT a fan of sparklers.
 

And that's how the Single Gal parties on Wednesday.  

Not gonna lie it's been a rough last couple of weeks for me.  I'm trying to be positive and upbeat, but I just don't have it in me right now.   Not even a little.  It's not lost on me that this past holiday was a celebration of independence from England.  {sigh}

What did y'all do on the 4th? Beach? Family traditions? Fireworks?

Love you. Mean it. 
~the single gal~

No comments:

Post a Comment