Monday, July 30, 2012

The Big Reveal

The party went very well all things considered. I look terrible in these photos but I guess I'll get over it. Good thing Turtle looks good enough for the both of us right now. So as this is not a big surprise thanks to some if you would like to take 3 minutes of your life to watch....go ahead. Obvi I took this cute video idea from MODG whom we follow in our reading list so I hope she's flattered and not offended. I have no creative genius and literally made this video in an hour and a half with limited knowledge of iMovie and actually uploading it to youtube.

VIDEO


I hope you enjoy.

The Housewife

2 comments:

  1. OMG, I love it! You look great too! The names are so sweet. I've always loved Harper as a little girl name. Hadley is a great one too. Awwww!!!!

    ReplyDelete