Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Lately {single gal edition}


just some pictures of things happening of late...




I've been thinking a lot about my friends whose sweet dog Beau went to sit with Little Baby Jesus two weeks ago.  I know this is an incredibly hard time for them, and I just hate what they are going through.  I love this picture of C and Beau from the Super Bowl a few years ago.  


Hogan and Beau were good buds, too.  



I went to Goodwill and got 8 plates + 8 salad plates + 16 silver chargers for $33.  The plates are white with a gold rim.  Well loved, but I think they could make some pretty place settings with some jazzy bowls.  {sorry the kitchen sink made it in there}


As a dog person, I am almost ashamed to be so in love with this Gap dress that has cats on it.  BUT...it's pretty much one of the few things in my closet that I like right now.   Snagged it on sale for $34.  I would link the item but they no long have it.  Sads. 

Because I am redundant sometimes, I also kind of want the cat print boyfriend shirt


Lots of walks with Hogie.  Caught in the rain on this so 3 Putt and I took shelter and sat on a bench to watch the storm pass.  Hogie was not pleased about the rain either. 


His Sunday morning trip to Starbucks was a little more promising. 


The Housewife and I grabbed a quick picture before we saw Alabama in concert at The Fox Theatre on Friday! 


{the fabulous fox theatre}


This was pretty much how Sunday was spent because it keeps raining. All the time.  Every weekend.  And I will never get to go to the lake.  


Love you. Mean it. 

~the single gal~








No comments:

Post a Comment