Wednesday, May 15, 2013

{on my radar}


I'm still funneling away money for a well deserved vacation in August on the white beaches of the Dominican Republic, but if I wasn't a few of these things would find their way to me...

{a new dress for L's wedding}




Natalie must have read my mind as I was stalking this dress all weekend because she also posted about it on her blog as well.  Hopefully someone gets their wish and this will find a closet to live in soon!  I am obsessed with shift dresses lately.  


{a lifetime supply of boom chicka pop popcorn}


//find here//

37 calories for a whole cup.  Enough said.  I can't stop eating this stuff. 


{red carpet gel color in ooh la liscious}

OK -- I already have this one, but I do want more gel polish colors!  You can't quite see how nice and coral the color is but I am loving it for summer and how long the gel lasts on my nails! No more chipping on at work while I type all day. 


{my own copy of the smitten kitchen cookbook}


I got this as part of Mom's Mother's Day gift -- and she adored it! Maybe I should bite the bullet and order one? If only I had more time to try the recipes! 


What's on your radar? 

Love you. Mean it. 
~the single gal~





No comments:

Post a Comment