Friday, May 31, 2013

How 'Bout Them Apples


So....my mom and her boyfriend have to come live with me for at least two weeks while they renovate her condo {had a water issue, it was sudden, long story}.  So there's that.  They will be here all the way through my 30th birthday.  

I haz the birthday blues. Again! Like every year.  Not because I will be 30, but I just feel like any plans I ever make and try to enjoy for that day {we seriously aren't doing anything big -- girls dinner Friday, double date Saturday} just never work out like I want.  I realize that no one would know I will be 30 because hey, I sound like a 5 year old.  

So...minor plans for this weekend.  I need to do all the chores since I at least don't want to be bothered by that next weekend.  Maybe catching some sun.  3 Putt and I planned a chill Saturday night with cooking at home and a romantic patio meal.   But we will be +1 so I guess I should revamp my plans.  

Oh but I do have girl time and wine with C tonight. So hopefully I will be soothed after that and a morning run on Saturday and I can be less bratty about life.  

I'll be sure to report back on this fun-filled family adventure. 

Love you. Mean it. 
~the single gal~m

No comments:

Post a Comment