Monday, February 2, 2015

Monday Obsessions: Shoes

I don't know what has gotten into me lately but all I can think about when I'm shopping or even not shopping are shoes.  I added some really great stuff to my closet this fall -- I thought it would satisfy but I just want more.  Clearly this doesn't jive with my new simplistic 2015.  But dream with me here. 



Gimme all the heels. All the time. These seem so sexy yet so practical to walk in to me.  Especially at $69.95. Please note these are currently out of stock...but let's get hopeful that they will be back soon. 



I know. Another heel.  It can't be helped.  I wish the price point were better ($134.95) but I bet they would last a while.  And could be worn to work or out. I did find similar style here at Forever 21 at a much better price. 



These are super cute and a great price point for something a little more trendy.  $22.90 and they may as well be J.Crew anyway.  


Happy shopping fellow shoe lovers. 

~the married gal~

No comments:

Post a Comment