Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Wild About Etsy

I know everyone on the planet is super wild about Etsy {le duh}.  The Housewife and I are no exception! We used an amazing shop to get the beautiful custom monogrammed and umbrella cookies for Little A's shower, and I grabbed some art for 3 Putt as a gift for watching Hogan while I was out of town in January.  I love how it's like an online flea market/treasure chest that I can search from my sofa.  Because, if I am honest, I love accomplishing things while simultaneously sitting on my couch. 

Here are some of my most favorite recent finds on Etsy!



This amazing bubble necklace looks exactly like this one from JCrew that I have been drooling over for about a year and a half.  JCrew lists theirs at a pricey $150.  SheaBay on Etsy has her beautiful bubble necklace {pictured above} for $39.00! She is either practically giving it away or JCrew is even more overpriced than I originally thought. 


I love this nautical knot bracelet. There was a hot pink one available earlier in the week but I think it sold already! Sads. It was so on trend with all the neon that is out there right now.   You can grab this bracelet here  at OMyHeartKate's shop.  



This beautiful necklace in her shop also caught my eye!

No comments:

Post a Comment