Monday, April 2, 2012

Monday Obsessions: Better Late than Never Edition

Apologies for the late post today! The Housewife and I were basically in a whirlwind bridal shower crisis last week (more on this later) and had our best girls in town all weekend so we have been missing in action lately.  Luckily, The Housewife is a super cool customer under pressure and thanks to us being really anal planners everything all worked out.  I only almost hyperventilated once last Wednesday.  And we thought about crying, but we didn't.  

Today I am super obsessed with locating this powder/mineral foundation (whatever you want to call it) in medium beige from {philosophy}.   

The actual philosophy website is out of stock but I did find this awesome website with a 20% off sale through tonight and free shipping (You. Are. Welcome.).  I have tried what seems like 3000 powders that seem similar to this or try to make do with grocery store stuff but I haven't found anything that competes with  this one.  Seriously -- I returned some Lancome powder.  Who does that? Oh wait, I do.  

I like full coverage foundation so I will warn you that if you don't, then you probably won't like this particular foundation.  But for those of us with uneven skin tone, it really does have an airbrushed quality, is super fine, and a bit luminous.  You also get all this for the fun price of $35.  Totally, totally worth it!! 

Other stuff from {philosophy} that we live and die by: 


amazing grace shampoo, bubble bath & body wash {all-in-one}


The Housewife also loves the perfume! 


If you are super green I think they use fancy natural stuff, too.  As always, no one pays us to promote their stuff.  This is just stuff we love.  Even so, go out and get philosophical! 

Love you. Mean it. 

~the single gal~

No comments:

Post a Comment