Friday, September 21, 2012

Everything You Never Wanted to Know About Chambray

Let's talk more about Chambray shirts today.  I finally grabbed one at F21 the other week.  I wasn't sure if I wanted to invest and the bad boy I grabbed was like $17.  I think I like it so much because you can pair it with super dressy stuff and remain chic and casual -- well, other people pull it off.  I'm really not so sure about what it will end up like on me.  

Here are some things heavy with chambray inspiration: 






I'm still not so sure about a sequin skirt. But I did grab this at F21 as well.  And it's actually a decent length.  So, yay for tall girls everywhere. 



Anyway, someone please tell me what else I can wear with my new shirt.  I need help. And I'm scared of busting out in sequins.  



Love you. Mean it. 
~the single gal~




No comments:

Post a Comment