Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Birthday Recap!

So I don't know what The Housewife and I did right this year but we managed to pretty much have the best birthday we have had in a really long time. Finally! It kind of ended up being a long weekend with 3 Putt working crazy long hours and me getting so little sleep but all in all I would definitely say we entered 30 with success.

Present for The Housewife!

I had The Housewife's gift prepped early. I found her a gorgeous Kendra Scott bracelet for a killer deal online at Last Call and found a pretty statement necklace from Jcrew Factory. I hope she loves them! 

We started the weekend off by having a girls only dinner at our fave Mexican place. I cannot tell you how much fun k had drinking margs and sitting around talking with so many of my very favorite ladies. I don't think I'll ever forget it. And I wish we could all do it every Friday. 

A very poor shot of my birthday night outfit for Mexican.
Jcrew lace tee and the seersucker Lilly skirt. 

The Housewife and I stupidly thought that we wouldn't overindulge on Friday night and planned on a run Saturday morning. That really just turned into me dragging my ass out of bed around 7 and taking some Starbucks over to The Housewife's along with Hogan for some time with the little ones and raiding her extra strength ibuprofen they gave her when she had the twins. 


Hogan babysitting.




Tea Party. 

We had an amazing lunch at Bistro Niko later that day with Mom before we went to Dry Bar. We had such a great time talking, drinking, laughing and eating on the patio.  

The Housewife and Mom


Birthday Girls!
{note my new sunnies from 3 Putt! Love my Maui Jim Mavericks.}

Later that night The Housewife and I went out with our dudes in Roswell and had dinner at Table and Main. I wanted to try this place for a super long time and was so happy to finally eat there! Great food and we had a seriously awesome server. They have everyone sign a book before you leave and even let us bring in our own champagne for them to uncork even though they technically aren't supposed to allow that. (I know, we are HUGE rebels aren't we?)  

image via 


I got so many wonderful little prezzies! Special and fun gifts from my girlfriends, a sweet phone case 3 Putt made with all my favorite things, art prints from The Housewife, etc. I had all the warm fuzzies that weekend for sure. 






I am really confident my thirties are going to be awesome! Now if I can just find the time to get "twenty somethings" updated in that blog header...

Love you. Mean it. 

~the single gal~

No comments:

Post a Comment