Sunday, June 30, 2013

Coffee Talk

Happy Sunday, folks! I'm sitting here admiring my freshly manicured nails, morning sunshine, two sweet pups, and drinking some much needed coffee (my dogs rise even earlier than I do).  I am actually excited that I have been back to some regular blogging and regular life.  I don't know what it was about the past week but things just sort of seemed to settle down and feel more "normal".  But I'm not even sure what changed.  I'd say that maybe I am getting more relaxed...but that's pretty much impossible.  Or it could be that I went a week without my nails painted and I was able to set the world right yesterday once I got my beauty routine back in action.












Let's get out a big hooray for The Housewife taking on widgets and HTML code to get us over to bloglovin' since google reader is dying sometime soon. The link should be over to the side -- we'll see y'all there!

I think Mom and Jer will truly be moving out sometime early this week.  I'm probably going to have some really unhappy dogs on my hands that were used to some company while I was at work.  I'll really be super sad when Mom takes her coffee maker home and the fact that my wine rack will be considerably empty.  Also, all my plants are infinitely happier when she and her green thumb are here.  Someone remind me to water everything regularly! 

Rocky seems to really be settling in.  I guess my only advice to the person getting the second dog -- maybe wait until you can afford a housekeeper.  I'm hoping that after he is groomed later this week there will be less shedding.  But he has more hair than his 60 lb brother.  However, he remains sweet and obedient and doesn't eat much so he is staying.  

I'm off for some Sunday fun -- dog walks, reading, catching up on blogs, maybe a little shopping and cooking.  What are y'all up to? 



Love you. Mean it. 
~the single gal~


No comments:

Post a Comment