Thursday, June 13, 2013

Photo Purge

Hello friends! Life has been feeling a bit out of control with work and events and family gatherings and weddings and babies and birthdays. I always wish to "slow down" but I suppose I can always say "no" to activities and it is my suspicion that I put myself in these situations. How do you all prioritize your social calendar? I need help!

So here is a bit of catching up!


 Found this recipe on https://smittenkitchen.com/ for a raspberry cake. This cake was so easy and delicious! Take it to a friend or just keep it for yourself! 


Demanded some margs from 3 Putt before Mom and Jer moved in. (They are still with me for the time being...more on this later!)



Outfit item on high rotation - Lilly Pulitzer Seersucker mimosa skirt. Wouldn't be summer without this staple! 


Don't think I ever put up this one of me And my beautiful little sister from her wedding Memorial Day weekend! 


Also, look at the ever adorable Housewife and one of her perfectly dressed children. 

I have a birthday weekend follow up coming but this week 3 Putt and I were able to visit his best friend who just had a son. 3 Putt is his Godfather and so proud. Here is little baby Jack!


That was a "melt your heart" day for sure. The man spent probably almost 2 hours driving me around Atlanta in 5 pm traffic trying to rescue a pug and then he hold babies and drives me to Pinkberry. 



How is your summer? Is anyone else feeling the crazy like we are?! 

Love you. Mean it. 
~the single gal~



No comments:

Post a Comment