Monday, June 24, 2013

Monday Obsessions: Shoes + A Good Sale


It's not like any of these are really in the budget lately but I thought I'd give it a go at some regular programming.  

I did a bad thing -- I started cruising the regular JCrew website rather than the more affordable Factory collection.  And I am going through a major shoe fetish.  I just want lots and lots of pretty shoes lately.  Especially some nice work shoes/dress shoes. 

I need want all of these!

JCrew Ankle-Cuff Pumps

These JCrew Ankle-Cuff Pumps were originally $275 and are currently marked down to $199. You can also enter the code NEWSTYLE and get an additional 25% off your purchase.  



JCrew Etta Cap Toe Pumps
It took me a while to get on board with the Etta Pump.  But they just look so good on! And they are classic.  Marked down from $248 to $199 and NEWSTYLE gives you an additional 25% off. 

JCrew Darby Loafer

I definitely wouldn't mind investing in these JCrew Darby Loafers at all.  Suede with piping! Originally $150 but they are marked down to $99 and you can take an extra 25% off with the NEWSTYLE code. 


JCrew Mari Piped Suede Sandals

These sandals may be the biggest steal of all.  Originally $238 down to $189 with an additional 25% off after code NEWSTYLE. 

Y'all hurry up and buy these! Sale ends at midnight! 



Love you. Mean it. 
~the single gal~

No comments:

Post a Comment