Monday, November 25, 2013

Annual Housewife Wanted Gift List

I know it's not even Thanksgiving yet, but, I thought I would go ahead and put my list out there. It's a bit random. I am also starting to rebuild my wardrobe which is lacking just through a few years of pregnancy and being in transitional sizes, etc. I'll probably exclude clothing from this list but it is on my mind. I don't think you can ever shop too early for Christmas and I wish I was together enough to start in October, or July for that matter, which brings me to my first item. 

via
1. May Books Planner
I have tried and tried to utilize only my iPhone for calendar items, meal planning, etc. I am simply just a pen to paper person and I need a monthly or weekly layout view where I can see exactly what is going on. I also like Lily planners but I missed out on some months and would like to try a slimmer planner out. You can customize these in so many different ways and I think I would also like a plain paper book to jot things down on as well. These make great gifts for your organized friends. Well, maybe your disorganized ones too?

via
2. Chew Beads
These are great for any moms out there. I don't personally have any yet but I think my cousin does and likes them. They are decently stylish, come in fun colors and you don't have to worry about your baby choking. What more could you want? Ask anyone and they will tell you I am always the most freaked out about the kids choking. For real. 


via

3. Banana Republic Gray Faux Fur Vest

Banana Republic is having a 40% off sale and today is the last day. I saw this and it would look awesome with my new leather leggings. They also had some good chambray shirts and plaid shirt choices. 

via

4. Classic Block Metal Monogram Necklace
I love a good block monogram. This necklace in gold with a 16" chain is right up my ally. 


I truly do not "need" anything listed here. I am so excited about spending time with my family, eating good food, drinking champagne and cheap red wine, watching Christmas movies and doing Christmas activities with my kids. I had an awesome day at the mall this morning with the kids, Big J and P. #1 saw Santa and we went to talk to him, grabbed the twins their first pair of shoes, returned something, ate lunch and helped with Turtle's Christmas gift. Last year was just going through the motions with newborn twins. We purchased tickets to go see the lights at the Atlanta Botanical Gardens this week. I want to soak everything in this year. This is our first year of Elf on The Shelf too. 

Be Thankful my friends! Life is good. 

xoxo
The Housewife

No comments:

Post a Comment