Sunday, November 17, 2013

Can I Do A "Sunday Five"?

I know, I know. I missed it on Friday.  So it's Sunday.  

1.  I love the weekends.  I love Brunch.  I love brunching with my most favorite Elise.  Mainly because she is so smart and pretty and possibly the funniest person I know and have the privilege to talk to on a regular basis.  I'm super excited to try a new place up by me that always has rave reviews -- Milton's here I come. 

2. Rocky and I had a successful night after his dose of Pepcid AC 30 minutes before his evening meal. Thank you Pepcid. 

3. JCrew Factory is having a big sale this weekend.  You still have time to go for 40% off in stores and online.  The Housewife asked me what I bought -- the answer is nothing because I had to buy flea meds and Pepcid and I have to save for a plane ticket.  So someone please buy something so I can live vicariously.  

{particular items calling to me at this very moment}

Gold Plated Chain Link Necklace $35.50

Coat I am dying for and need.  But good luck finding your size. Sads. 

Belted Wool-Cashmere Funnel Coat $136.50
4.  I'm feeling super excited about the Holidays this year for the first time in a really long time.  I'm not sure why I am gushing about life lately but I'll take it. 

5.  I'm also kind of loving this bit of gray weather we are having in Atlanta. It's not super cold but misty and rainy.  Perfect for an early evening by the fire in leggings and a big sweater. 

Happy Sunday, readers! We don't discuss that GA v. Auburn game, like ever.  Because this is how I feel about it: 



~the single gal~



No comments:

Post a Comment