Friday, November 22, 2013

Friday Five {from the single gal}

1. I'm on the hunt for a decently priced camel coat. Someone fill me in on where to find one that isn't constantly sold out in my size on JCrew Factory or another site. This is a serious request. 

2. Today is 3 Putt's Birthday! We had an early birthday dinner at Little Alley Steak in Roswell last night. We had a great time - such great service and a great atmosphere on top of the great food they have. I especially recommend the crispy Brussles sprouts, lobster Mac n' cheese, and their meat/cheese plate. 


Date night outfit. Pretty much wear this leather pocket JCrew sweater all the time. 

The birthday guy! 


It's hard to see but they pretty much have the best light fixture I have ever seen. 


3. My sweet, sweet Grandfather went into the hospital this week and it's likely he and my grandmother cannot come to Thanksgiving. I'm planning to visit Saturday but it's not the same and I'm super bummed (understatement alert). If any of you talk to Little Baby Jesus on the reg please say a quick work for both my Grandmother and my Grandfather. 

4. Tonight we are having a bit of wine and chatting and hanging out at Emily's House.  There are lots of days I miss when we lived together. 

5. Happy Weekend to you all. If you have already started holiday travels be safe and enjoy your loved ones! 

-the single gal-



No comments:

Post a Comment