Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Weekend Recap!

I hope y'all had a fun holiday weekend -- whatever you celebrate! I was pretty much gone all weekend visiting with family but it was really nice.  I also had Monday off work which was even nicer.  

Spent the day at Kwoww's Saturday -- we had dogs, babies, cupcakes, and lots of other food.  I was also happy that the weather turned out to be pretty nice.  

Hogan isn't sure about babysitting duties...

These outfits The Housewife had the kids in were unreal cute.  And pink.
Enough said. 
Easter cupcakes! Yummy!
Catching rays on Nona's balcony. 

Saturday night I met up with 3 Putt and his mom for another dinner.  We ended up eating at Valenza in Brookhaven which is an Italian place and it was really, really fabulous. Beautiful inside, great service, really good food.  We took a couple pics but I think M's mom has them on her phone. 

//via//
Sunday was Brunch with Big John and Pammie and my step brothers and sister in law.  We had lots of breakfast yummies and mimosas before I headed into Athens to meet up with 3 Putt.  He has a tournament this week to try and qualify for the {Web Dot Com} Tour and wanted to play a practice round.  So I went out to ride in the golf cart with him and visit my favorite little town.  We had dinner at Last Resort -- it was wonderful and fun to sit and reminisce and we had a nice little evening staying in town. 

//via//


Practice makes perfect! 
Happy Tuesday! 

Love you. Mean it. 
~the single gal~







No comments:

Post a Comment