Thursday, March 28, 2013

{bits of my week}


...realized it was dumb that I didn't think I would need a bedskirt.  New bed looks a bit janky.  Order placed.  But won't ship until mid April.  

...even though the bed skirt won't ship for a while I think I found what I want to hang over the bed. 



//both via etsy//


...i randomly wandered into Barnes and Nobel after work yesterday to find that Victoria Stilwell of "It's Me or the Dog" was speaking and signing her new book that is out.  Very interesting! Her book can be found here.



...ordered some shoes to walk around in at The Masters {more on this later} with 3 Putt since Sperry's were on Ruelala this week.  please take a moment for this amazingness. 


Sperry "Biscayne" Topsider



It's been a good week.  What about y'all??


Love you. Mean it. 
~the single gal~




No comments:

Post a Comment